OT: Critics and Proofreaders needed...

Last time and then I swear to Allah I will shut up.

I forgot to warn everyone that there is some violence and strong language.

It's a kindler, gentler Navy so I have some sort of faint, mild
compulsion to be politically correct.

;)
Chris

--
The most important things are the hardest things to say. They are the
things you get ashamed of because words diminish your feelings - words