Driving / Fog ligths anyone have some for sale?

If you want cheap, square driving lights, go to JCWhitney.

I'm in agreement with Roger: Put four H4 lights in the stock buckets: that
can give you four 100W high beams which is plenty.  Use a relay setup and
worry not.

Larry
sandiego16v

if you want them to be able to see better at night, I would suggest
trying to find some H4 and H1 4X6 housings like I have it will give
you the same lights as the EURO lights at a fraction of the cost.