Can this be said on the list?

Neptuno wrote:
> I wanted to drop .02 on this and let you all know that the VW Fox
> Wagon drums are larger than the drums on the roccos. (IIRC) meaning
> that is the drum upgrade. Also if IIRC nothing else but the pads and
> drums are needed to make it work as the rest is the saem... Call me
> out if Im wrong, but I think this information is correct.

The backing plates are not the saem, you ding-dong.  How could they be?

Me wrote a month ago:

Bigger drums 191 501 615 A are on these cars:

Caddy 80-84
A2 G/J post 3/89
Fox Wagon from 87
Dasher 74-81
Quantum non-Syncro 82-88
Audi Fox 75-79
4KS 80-85 +some to 87
Audi Coupe GT 81-84

Consider yourself called out.  Hi everybody!

Drum brakes work well.  If yours don't, you have a bleeding or
proportioning valve problem.  For street cars, keep 'em.  Them calipers
are 'spensive, didn't anybody ever tell you that?

"You can only go as fast as you can stop."