Scirocco 2 grill & clips / photo hosting

> I think I finally found a place to upload photos for free that
> will give out the link publicly:

<http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=viewAllPhotos&albumID=4428054
10>

Link just gives me their dorky 'sign up now' page.
Below is a way for listers to get their pics posted:

I've made the scirocco.dhs site available for list photo hosting:

Go here in internet explorer:
ftp://list:list@scirocco.dyn.dhs.org:69/
Please make a folder (i.e. your name) and put your stuff in there, as I
don't want 32895723 files all in the main directory. Avoid spaces if
possible, as they will complicate linking to the pics later (below).

*do not* post the ftp address to other places, use this:
http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/ (then your folder)
That is the http way to get to the same folder, you will have to go there,
find your uploaded pics, and use the resulting url to direct link to the
photo (i.e. in a list post).

Also keep in mind that my connection is not the fastest and handles some
other stuff, so please avoid putting large items up there (movies, etc). I
don't mind large amounts of pics, provided that the demand will be low
overall (i.e. list/forum posts, etc).

The list login has delete access (for everyone), so keep a backup of what
you upload just in case someone gets stupid and wipes the site.

HTH
Al