Tire mouting problems

I had a similar problem back in June the night before traveling to Cincy
2005. I took my 16" Kossei Racing Seneka's to Tires Plus who I had called to
find out if they could handle the low profile tires 205/40R40 Kumho SPT's. A
kid there tried mounting them normally and ended up breaking the special
through the wheel metal valve stems (which is a whole other story). The
supervisor finally realized that the wheels need to be mounted upside down
to work on the machine correctly.
 While getting ready for the show at Treffen I was cleanning wheels only to
find two of them were damaged by their machine. One had 4 sets of jaw clamp
marks on it and the other one had a big gouge in it. Both were way on the
back side that can't easily seen when mounted. To top it all off these
wheels are no longer available.