Dasher for Sale in CO

It was in Class - G.  Not normal SCCA classes.  I would have run it in OSP
or possibly FSP for SCCA.  Even with the older race tires and no LSD (it
could certainly use one) it did very respectably.  And was fun as heck.
LOTS of people in the grid area yelling to me and giving me thumbs up.

If I didn't have so many projects to complete, I would definitely keep it.

Thanks,
Greg