shocks..

Tell me what it's like when your shocks start to die.  It seems that
rather suddenly the ride of my cas has gotten very harsh with lots of
crashing and banging.  Not floaty  or bouncy though.
I've had the car 2 years, which is as long as I've had any car, so
I've never dealt with replacing shocks before.
Actually after I'd had the car a few months I got a weirdd clunking
over bumps and the ride turned to crap.  blew out a shock and had a
nice silver part of the shock sticking up into the trunk.  I had them
replaced with no name shocks at the corner garage.
maybe it's time to get a set of Bilsteen sports?
But I guess the real question is aobut what happens when shocks are dying...?

Greg
--
I'm all about doing monstrously stupid things against
my better judgement.