REMINDER - Payments Are Due - New Mk.1 Scirocco Windshields - https://www.paypal.com/affil/pal=peter%40thescirocco.com

Just a reminder, if you are picking up your windshield at my house, please
send $155 ASAP.
I want to place the pickup order next week, so that there's plenty of time,
just in case, they have to send a replacement.

The payments for the 2 drop-shipments are not as important, since that won't
hold anyone up. Since I negotiated the free shipping down from 8 windshields
down to 6.

Pickup will be on the weekend of September 25th, before, or after, the
http://www.h2ointernational.com/ show.
I'm less than 5 miles from RT-1, by Porter rd and RT-72, in Bear, DE 19701.

$155 for everyone arranging for a pickup, see below:

1) Peter - $155 - PAID

2) Ben H. - $155 - PAID

3) ole blue - $155 -PAID

4) Mark F. - $155

5) Neal - $155

6) Paul - $340 total = $150 + $160 shipping + $30 crate/box fee

7) Eric S. - 19701 = $155

8) George Herndon - $290 total = $150 + $110 shipping + $30 crate/box fee

9) Cathy Boyko - $155

UPDATE:

Peter:
I just wanted to confirm that I checked all 11 windshields, cleaned them
off. As mentioned  I will sell up to 9.  All are excellent shape, however
most have a tiny amt of delamination on the edges-mostly on the bottom, some
on the side or top- but we are talking  most within 1/8 inch  and in a few
cases up to 1/4 inch. All will cover and some you have to  really look hard
for it. These were probably produced  in the 70's or early 80's so it is
virtually impossible not to have a little after 25 years. They made them
better (thicker glass) back then compared to nowadays and I doubt the
windshields made now will last as long. Just wanted to pass that on in case
you have one of those real fussy customers.
Let me know when you are ready, just lining up shipments for after the
holiday weekend.
Regards
Richard

https://www.paypal.com/affil/pal=peter%40thescirocco.com
If you don't have Pay Pal, US postal money orders ok too.
Please email me for my address...

Thanks!

Peter
http://thescirocco.com/

Please! Include the previous text in your reply...