scirocco weight

On 3:10:00 pm 09/01/05 Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:
> There is got to be some ready scale type things that can be used.....
> Did someone say once they used the scale at a scrap yard?
> Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com> wrote:I did that in
> Washington State once.  2200 in the 85 16v conversion with two adults.
> However I don't think they are accurate below a certain weight.

I've used the one at the quarry ( just wait till the big guys roll out and
drive on, you'll see your weight right away), and the track also has one as
some classes are weight restricted/handicapped, whatever. The tracks don't
always have them in an obvious spot, but they'll have them. Usually along
the return lane.

cathy