[WTFOT] html vs text emails

Dammit man, you stole the line I stole from Rodney King.
 I hear you brother. The people here, I would hope... are not thin skinned.
Say the "A" word around here and people act like you slapped their momma on
the way in. Do a few years in the Navy and you lose that inside voice and
you don't automatically stop cussing around your parents anymore... That
tends to offend some people.
  By the way did you fix that fender yet?