tranny is on its death bed

I agree with Dick.  There are no by-products of combustion to get the oil really dirty, so the new
stuff probably scrubbed some sludge out of it.  Darn near every tranny has at least some flecks in
it, so don't freak out yet.  If it's quiet and shifts well, drive it.

Cheapass Ron

http://mail.yahoo.com