my new joy (cincy 2006)

George - you're killing me.  lol!

Yeah, too late to get to Cincy this year, but I
promise to bring her to next year's gig.  I've been
wanting to come since 2000.  Now finally I'll have
something to bring again as from 2001-2004 I was kinda
out of the loop of Scirocco fever.  Drove my '87
everyday, but due to circumstances wasn't hot for
stuff.  Now everything is clicking.

Interestingly, my first drive in it will be a major
12+ hour jaunt from Indy back to Richmond.  I *will*
take my camera to record all the events of this one,
including the handoff of keys, the look on Jay's face
after giving up a car he had for 15 years and built
up,  and any 'incidentals'.

-RoccoPhil (Phil Boeye)

http://farechase.yahoo.com