DAN SNOW - look

OK, I don't know the guy who built it, but I'm pretty damn sure that it's
the same beast I saw at H2O. I first saw it at Hooter's on Sat night and
that's where I learned it had hydraulics. I then saw it on Sunday at the
show. Sunday night, I missed a turn on the way home and stopped at a gas
station to ask for directions. Fortunately, I did not have to exit the car
to find the way, but as I pulled into the station, I saw the caddy on a
trailer pulling out.

That's the end of my story and I'm sticking to it. The only reason I think
that this is the same truck is the studs in the windshield visor. Well, that
and it's dropped.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)