Bieber Scirocco Cabrio FS in NL

i only wish i had the 8.5 to spare - i'm strapped right now putting
money in my 16v (thinking about calling it the 'black crystal' - that
movie was from the '80s too)

btw, what IS a good replacement for the fuel injection system in the
stock 16v?  seems like it's flaky for everybody, and i'll consider
replacing it with something better engineered.

but maybe i'm wrong and should just tune it up - heap on the abuse if
i've spoken heresy.

blake/