Bieber Scirocco Cabrio FS in NL

Well......
...it may not be a MKI, but it's one of the only Bieber kitted cars in the
US as far as I know of....

My dad's Bieber-kitted '86 16v has been available for sale for a helluva lot
cheaper than you'll be able to import a Scirocco for (and WAY easier to
get).

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=208413

...and I KNOW this car was done *correctly*.

He's asking $8500 obo.

Many of you have seen this car in person and can attest to its beauty and
craftsmanship.

Thank you,

Dan Snow -TPA, FL
'87 16v Scirocco
'87 16v    -occo (? car-trailer)
'82 DIESEL Scirocco (*NEW and IMPROVED daily driver)
'81 Rabbit Sportruck
'87 16v Scirocco (back-up shell)

AOL-ers!!!!!!