ARRRRRGGGHHH!!!!

Have I mentioned lately that all trees should but cut down?

F* the rainforest.
F* Arbor day
F* treehuggers-mostly because they have "tree" in their name

Sorry for the pseudo profanity.  I DO in fact have a ding in the roof of my
R32!!!  My insurance company told me not to bother if it isn't more than
$500 damage.  I think my insurance rates went up for calling them.  Fookers.
one and all.

It's not huge but it may as well have a spot light on it.  Stands out like
you wouldn't believe-My wife didn't see it until I pointed directly at it
but DAMMIT I see it.

Sigh.

It's not perfect anymore. lets part it out.  (just kidding)  I just said
that since the R32 Scirocco project took a setback.  LOL  5g's for the
tranny and awd system. no engine.  He's checking on finding one but thinks
it will be about 3 grand more.  A bit rich for my tastes, but we'll see.
Originally I had the wife convinced that I needed a spare engine tranny for
the R32 and we were going to "discover" one day that it fit in a Scirocco-or
more than likely it wouldn't fit in a Scirocco.

Regardless. this is war.  I am off to go and piss on that tree.

Chris