Snowing in Vermont!!

Started snowing yesterday at around 3pm here, snowed all night.  Snowed so
much that the 50yr old willow up on the hill of our property FELL DOWN!
Bummer.... Getting to be Audi Quattro weather! :)  Im moving up from my 90
to a coupe! Audi/rocco!  Hopefully winter beeter wars will be as fun as it
was last year.  Getty, you gonna have an allroad this year or what?!!!

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'81 Scirocco S (Looking for EURO BUMPERS!!!)
'84 Rabbit Pickup
'80 Scirocco S (just the back half)
'92 Golf GTI 16v
'64 Sunroof Beetle
'88 Audi 90 Quattro (FOR SALE $1000)
'90 Audi Coupe Quattro
'84 Toyota 4Runner SR5
'85 Toyota Singlecab Longbed (FOR SALE!!!)
'86 Ford Bronco 351W
'88 Yamaha FZR 600
There, now all my cars etc. are listed!
ICQ# 91932895