Limited Edition 8v Supercharger Kits Available

Thanks Neal for the info. Very tempting, except for the relatively high
price.

I remember reading about Peter Tong's 2 liter swap in his '82 Cabby in the
early '90s on the rec.auto.vw.watercooled newsgroup...

Very knowledgeable and helpfull guy back then. I guess he still is.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'97 A4 Q