OT: Sighting in Oakland, CA

So we arrive at 9:40am. We get the rental car and hit the road at 10:40am
heading towards San Leandro to check out the house my dad used to live in.
At roughly 10:41am, I look to the right (mom's driving, so I can sightsee :)
and WHAM! it's there. Looked to be a Tornado Red 16v, although it was a
quick glance and I can't be sure. I do know it had a roof rack, can't
remember the name, but the big popular one for skis, bikes, etc. Parked in a
little lot between Doolittle and Earheart by Oakland airport. I'll try to
get by there again, so I can take a pic; might have to borrow grandma's car
for this as mom didn't put me on the rental agreement.
 Anyone on the list?

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)