Julie's weekend (LONG)

OH!!! Speaking of which... Grrr.  Double Grrr Even!!!

I didn't think we'd see "hide nor hair" of that bitch up here for a
few more days but apparently we are already getting a little or maybe
some of this "nor-easter" rolling in.  A lot of rain + alot of wind...
 So I didn't put "her" up last night.

I came home and nearly had to give birth to puppies.  There was a
branch approximately 6 inches thick laying next to the R32!  The other
half was on the OTHER side of the R32.  First glance appeared that the
R32 took one for the team.  I am out there in the rain eyeballing the
roof thinking OMIGAWD I am going to chop that mofiggy down TONIGHT,
rain be damned... with a gerber multitool!!!

I can't find any dings scratches or otherwise on the roof.
Immediately I put my toys away.  That'll learn me.

Interesting week.  Sigh.

Chris