Free Rear Hatch

I have a rear hatch, its silver, NO LOCK NO GLASS. If you want it come get it (I am in Skokie,ILL just north of Chicago) again FREE if you get it. If you want to pay shipping thats up to you. I will give first dibs to anyone around me because its just easier then I will go for the shipping. Let me know if you want it. i dont want it to go to waste but I dont need it.