2 parts Sciroccos 4Sale in Cinc area

Ok I posted this before the Cinc meet this year and everyone must have forgotten.

I have a black 86 16v wrecked in front, but drivable and a 84 black 8v not running (possibly fuel pump, but not worth fixing parts car)  I also have an extra 16v motor sitting at my parents house.

I really don't want to take them on as a project, but I've been slowly pulling the front parts off the wrecked 86 to work on.

I am selling it as a group deal for $600(firm)  please stop me from taking on this as a project.  They take up too much room in my garage and I need to move on.  I'm not parting out that's for someone else.  If anyone is interested please let me know before I take them on as a project or roll them over a hill.  Thanks

David Brown
513 284- 2881