Interesting email from Cox Communications

   What can I say, not only you use a wireless router, you did not
secure it?  And you know, anyone with money can buy a laptop, even if
they do not know rom from ram or hard disk, because it is all "memory"
to them. And if a wireless connection pops up, why should they know it
is not theirs?

   Anyways, repent and secure your router :-)

	Jean-Claude

Chris Bennett a ?crit :