Interesting email from Cox Communications

Chris,

Every cable internet provider I know of uses DHCP to assign IPs to modems.
 Which means that your IP tends to rotate whenever the modem is rebooted
or you have a power outtage, whatever.   Mostlikely anyone that had that
IP address within the last year has gotten the same email.

Take a breath, relax, not a big deal.  Paramount HAS to do this legal
wrangling to continue to protect its rights on its movies.  This is the
same sort of crap like when VWOA when nuts against every website owner
with VW in its name, or a VW symbol anywhere on the site.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1979 Dasher Coupe 2.0 8v
1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1990 Corrado TDI
1990 Fox Wagon (1.6 Heron head project)
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)