Cleeeeeaaaaan '76 for sale in PA

Just in case anyone is seriously considering laying out the $5,000 for this sweet 76:

http://www.seanrooks.com/scirocco/scirocco.html

Photo #6 from the top down indicates the rear of the hatch has either been repainted or is reflecting a Florida orange and sanding scratches from a nearby Ford. (Note the "orange peel" above the SCIROCCO badge and the horizontal sanding marks below the "SCIR". These are inconsistent with the rest of the finish and what I recall of that era's paint quality.

Yes, I'm picky. 54 years of spray painting does that to your brain. But, if you want to pursue this enough to inspect the car, look around the inside of the hatch for a paint seam or overspray. Also look at the body area under the hatch for similar signs.

Having said that about a possibly repainted section, the original flaking rust parts appear to be refreshingly original. There is a lot to be said for a 30 year old auto that hasn't been plasticized by that elusive bodyman, S'more Bondo!

I'm driving to PA first week of NOV. If I had the $ to spare, I'd probably buy it, after checking the deck area.
Just throwing in my 2 cents today.