Calloway turbo jigs on eBay

WOW!  That's Turbo Tim's ebay account. I never knew that he bought the
jigs too. I just thought he bought a finite stock of the parts made by
Callaway...

I can't believe the debacle that is now ND...So sad...now the original
A1 Callaway turbo jigs may just fall into oblivion. Of course, today's
stuff is far superior, but this is as old-school as it gets besides
Oettinger and Drake stuff...