update on my brake problem/leak

OK - I just had the clutch done, and had the mechanic install the
seal kit from germanautoparts.  I don't remember the leak before the
clutch job (I ran the car on several occasions to check out timing,
etc) - should I expect the mechanic to fix the seal for free
(assuming he mangled it in some way)?

also, I suppose I should avoid driving the car until this is
fixed...and will this mess up my new clutch?

blake/