Question about modding MFA Cluster for 87 16v

Ok I got a 160 mph motometer speedometer and an 8k tach. I would like to
put these into an MFA cluster from an a2 question that I have are Has
anyone on this list done this?? Does anyone have a a2 MFA cluster that
they would sell?? I like how the cluster looks without the upshift
light. Any and all responses to this will be greatly appreciated.