Now: OMG! Was: For Sale....R32 Drive train. Serious offers only

I'm wondering at what number of turbos does it actually stop adding power. I
remember watching a show about a car for Leno and they put a LT1 in it with
a twin turbo setup that was pumping out 1000HP. I think this one is only
700. It does indeed look cool, but how many of them are just adding to the
look and not to the HP?

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)