Anyone swap an A3 Golf/Jetta dash in a Scirocco?

> On 10/18/05, Mark F. <mardak@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > The 86 I bought recently had a complete 98 ...
> dash swapped into it,
> --
> Mike
> '86 red 16v (Red 5)

Well, I'm going to be pulling an A2 dash myself to
swap into a Rabbit (yucky light brown interior.)

I'm suspecting you may need the momentary help of a
fiberglass man (or woman) to fab an enclosure that
mates the old heater box to the dash. I could be
wrong, and I hope there is an easier way, but
something custom will likely be done.

Hope abounds, and perhaps two other sources might
help: vwVortex.com's forums and perhaps some of those
UK builder types across the pond: they always seem to
customize the older VWs pretty good.

TBerk
don't hate me for my syntax

Yahoo! Music Unlimited