For Sale....R32 Drive train. Serious offers only

--- Anson Clement <ansonivan@yahoo.com> wrote:

we need to go to bar or something and sit down
> and plan this out. I think it can be done. F*ck if
> nothing else we could get a rail buggy and mount that
> sumb*tch in there.

Well, we've got the railbuggy here....    :p

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/