OT: Pic needed

OK, I asked Brian for one, but he hasn't sent me one, so I ask the list:

I'm looking for a pic of a MkI. Not just any pic will do, mind you. I need
one that is basically an exact profile of a MkI. I've seen some online, but
they all have some part of the hood or roof visible. I just need one with
only the side. No horizontal or front/back visible. JUST THE PROFILE. And
preferably, one that has nice straight lines as I plan to use it for a
graphic I am going to make in Illustrator. I need one for MkII as well, but
I'll just take a pic of mine (passenger side :). So, if you've got a clean
MkI, snap a pic of it in profile, remember: No roof or hood or front back
visible (basically the whole side of the car, from 90 degree angle, and low
enough to see only the side) and email it to me.

Thanks.

As always, my finished graphic will be available for viewing.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)