From: Greg Pallett [mailto:greg.rocco@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 9:06
To: Bennett, Christopher P ET1 MARMC 1230B
Cc: Scirocco List
Subject: Re: For Sale....R32 Drive train. Serious offers only

I'm glad I'm not the only one with the vision!  In my head it's mid
engined, sort of like a renault clio v6 or old r5 turbo... if Anson
can synchronize 2 shift linkages, I'm sure he (or someone equally
talented) can just jumble some bits around to make it mid engined and
then reverse the formerly rear propshaft to the front... (don't tell
me how hard it would be.. I like the dream!).... and since I'm
dreaming, how about an hpa turbo on it too?  Plenty of room for in
intercooler up front in the empty engine bay.......