Name my 82!!

Funny how things tend to come full circle...so many of you know that my car is named Rodolfo which is the italian, spanish version of rudolf the root of the name and here is what "behind the name" had to say:

RUDOLF Gender: Masculine
Usage: German, Dutch, Scandinavian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Slovene
Pronounced: ROO-dahlf (English)   [key]
Extra Info: Popularity, Related Names, Namesakes, Name Days
>From the Germanic name Hrodwulf, which was derived from the elements hrod "fame" and wulf "wolf". This was the name of rulers of the Burgundy, the Holy Roman Empire and Austria. A lake in Africa also bears this name.

El Tony

Nate Lowe <nlowe79@gmail.com> wrote:
"Amalia"
http://www.behindthename.com/php/view.php?name=amalia
"Derived from Germanic *amal* meaning work."
Seems fitting enough for a Scirocco :)