From: "Greg Pallett" <greg.rocco@gmail.com>
To: "Scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 11:16 AM
Subject: inner tie-rod ends?

Tell me about tie rods, specifically inner tie rod ends.  When doing
the alignment, the good Mr. Bubb says mine are worn.  Replacement
time?
Um.. it's for a late 84, anyone got etka numbers? OR interesting
stories about tie rod replacement?
Tell me stuff.  I don't know anything.

TIA

Aronsons First Law
People who do crazy things are not necessarily crazy