Fwd: (lights) Why you should help out your friends.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com>
Date: Oct 16, 2005 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: (lights) Why you should help out your friends.
To: Phil Boeye <gooddane66@yahoo.com>
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org

Kinda... if you don't sever the foil run and relay for brakes then it
is just an extra parking light.  Actually these are European rear Fogs
supposedly set up on a seperate switch and all that via the wiring
harness--to do it on a US spec car you have to do it a little
differently.

This example was an extra set of brake lights I believe.

I posted on this a WHILE back... sometime around Cincy.  I did
something very similar with the 87.  I prefer it without on the 85.

There is also one out there on the LED brake bulbs, somewhere.  I have
no idea where it is, but I do know that you have to enlarge the hole a
bit and there is a heat problem.  I don't think it is worth it.

Chris

On 10/16/05, Phil Boeye <gooddane66@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Is this the same thing you're talking about here?
>
> http://www.scirocco16v.com/tech/brake_light_mod.htm
>

> --- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

My new mantra:
Keep it out of gear.
Disable that @#$% remote starter.
Don't be a dipshit and try to stop a rolling car.
Keep fingers by keeping them to myself.
Remove the F'ing screwdriver from my back pocket.