Autotech Poly bushings for the A1 chassis...

David,
I installed a Prothane bushing set on my '81 earlier this year, and I
really like them.  I did all the front suspension bushings, steering
rack bushings, and front and rear motor mounts (I have the DS and PS
mounts, but I haven't installed them yet).  They provide really good
feedback and damping (as far as the suspension bushings go, my old
rubber ones were TOAST), and the motor mounts made an incredible
difference in throttle reponse, as the engine DOES NOT MOVE.  They came
with a tube of grease, which I used on my PS control arm bushings, which
doesn't squeak, and I failed to use it on my DS CAB's, which DO squeak a
bit.  If the Autotech bushings come with grease, use it.
Nate