Oh Julie......

Okay, how about TONIGHT's axle. International airport, two members of the
opposite sex, and from different countries, with a car that is confused
about his nationality and language. In the dark. In the parking lot. Car's
in the US, parts purchased in canada.

Anyway, enough chit chat. 55 minutes, including chasing Daun's balls around
a bit, and lots of greasy shaft work. (Gotta love Crap Tire remans that
come in the "assemble yourself" configuration) Wopld have been 45 EASY if
the axle came assembled....

Cathy (and Daun, yeah, we're drinking before we post anything else. SO wait
for it....)