Rear Quarter Glass W/S Rubber - got em!

Here you go, kids...

Got the new rear quarter glass rubber seals for my 81 today, straight from
VW Classic Parts in Germany.
Not cheap ($175 for the pair delivered), but I could not find them anywhere
in this country.
Here's how I found them:

The website I started from is: http://www.vw-classicparts.de/
I clicked on the "Kontakt" link.
Then I clicked on the "Kontakformular" link, and filled in the form.

The guy I've been communicating with there is Thorsten Wieseler. His email
address is wieseler@vw-classicparts.de and he speaks at least some english.
You could probably just email him with your parts request. The part numbers
are 531-845-321A and 531-845-322A (thanks again, David).

Cris