Pix and possible solution (was: Creative throttle linkage solution

I would think the best bet to attach the cable to the heim joint shaft
would be to clamp them together. Home Depot or similar should have
clamps for small diameter cable, maybe just a crimp type but still
that should work.  I'd bet welding multi-strand cable will be
difficult.