Can someone check this car out for me ?

okay
 the number listed originally pasted by me was missing a '0' so here is the
link once again, I really want this car for my wife to use as a daily
driver, so I would really appreciate if someone is close by to take a look
at it and see if it's worth the purchase (keep in mind my wife will fly down
to pick up and drive back to texas..) Thank you for any help..
 <http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4582114000>
 Patrick