Fwd: OT: My trip to CA

--- Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:

> Having been born and raised in the area, I'm very
> familiar with the sights
> and sounds.
<snip>
> How about a gtg in Alameda?

OkeyDokey,

I lived about 10 years or more on the East Bay side
too.  Funny how in a couple of ways it's so different,
and yet for every Skyline there is a Grizzly Peak
blvd.

If we can get a few Roccs on the street we should
definitely cruise Broadway, Grand Ave, Fisherman's
Wharf, and Lake Merritt in Oakland just give the
youngsters something to aspire to.

O'course Shattuck & Telegraph, and Albany and heck
there's a lot to consider in the area.

Alameda itself has a real 'Happy Days' laid back feel
to it, what with the tree lined streets and all.

One guy I'm hoping will pipe up is Mark Hausler, last
I knew he was on the Island.

(Going through the Alameda Tunnel with aftermarket
exhausts ablazing would be fantastic.)

TBerk

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/