Ebay Scirocco

I think I am going to leave it alone. I called the guy yesterday after I
bid, I don't really care him as a person. I kinda wonder about the so called
mods. Is that like sticker mods? The Headers looked aweful in the pic and he
wouldn't send me more pics of the inside. The leather looked rough through
the window. IF you are going to get it I would defentally make sure there is
a title. Why the hell would you send it away though... 10X faster if you go
to the DMV and get it. My biggest question that he has not replied me on is
anything showing that the cacr is actualy his. Kinda scary though.