From: scirocco-l-bounces+patrick.bureau=gmail.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+patrick.bureau=gmail.com@scirocco.org] On Behalf
Of JLPAWLICKI@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 10:04 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Mk1 fender removal success!

I finally got the fender off tonight. A heat gun, extra hands, and  patience

did the trick. The next fender that I encounter should be ten times  easier.

Thanks to all of the suggestions from the listers.

The fender is in rougher shape than expected. Does anyone care to  spare
with
any early Scirocco fenders? I am afraid that these are unobtanium  like Mk1
windshields, rubber seals, and chrome trim. I am located in  MA.

Thanks,

Jim
_http://members.aol.com/jlpawlicki_ (http://members.aol.com/jlpawlicki)
92  Corodio SLC ~ 90 Corrado G60 ~ 91 Jetta Gli ~ 84 Rabbit Gti Callaway
Stage II ~  83 Rabbit Gti ~ 77 Scirocco Callaway Stage  I