VW boss pushes return of Scirocco in 2008

<snip Dan>
I might be interested, but probably not since I think the VR6 is a lump.
<end snip>

I was thinking the same thing, until I read that there will be two four
cylinders available too.  While they wouldn't be the top of the line models,
a "Scirocco" with a heavy v6 and four wheel drive just doesn't keep with the
spirit of the name.  If that's the top of the line, a different model name
is probably appropriate.  It looks nice though.  Hopefully by '08 VW will
have it's quality issues under control.  That way in 2023 there will be a
whole new generation of nut cases talking about a quirky, cult classic
vehicle on a maillist (or the 2023 equivalent).

-Brad
'86 Scirocco 16v