RIP Spoon (1978 - 2005) - Dismantling has begun :(

We?ve paid our last respects to Kristen?s beloved Spoon (1978 Scirocco), and I have begun dismantling (sadly).
Spoon was faithful from July 1978 to the end . . . cause of death - rust.

A few parting shots:
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/Peelx/spoonps.jpg

http://www.scirocco2.de/spoon4.jpg

I am salvaging as much as possible. I plan to keep most of the parts, but here are a few things that I know I won't need and are available to fellow Scirocco 1 nutcases:

= hood
= bumpers
= front & rear seats (black vinyl)
= rear quarter glass
= rear hatch
= Neuspeed Scirocco 1 upper strut tie bar
= Neuspeed Softsport Springs for Scirocco 1
= Bilstein HD stuts (low mileage)
= Cheap ass lower strut tie bar (free!)

The front windshield has been sold, and I am reserving the driver side door for myself. The passenger door is available (sans winder, door card, etc).

If there is a specific part you are looking for contact me at the address below.

I don?t want to ship big stuff, so it would be better if you are somewhat local to me (<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Baltimore MD).

All questions to Scirocco_GTX@yahoo.com

Mark
1987 Scirocco 16V (Flash!), 1982 Scirocco (Knife!), 1981 Scirocco S (Project X), 1978 Scirocco (Spoon!), 1987 Golf GT, 2003 Beetle (Heavy)
www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm (about 8 years out of date)
Contact me directly at Scirocco_GTX@yahoo.com