FW: Re: Message from eBay Member

The auction description is even worse look at here in this link to ebay
ware u can find all kinds of nete stuff to buy including fenderes and
uro lites and nete windoe tint and strob lites too make yor car got
faster dont forget stickerz and fart can mufflers to

First listing
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6060&item=4580382620>
Second listing
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6060&item=4581544688>