WAS: My clutch?? I thought it was my clutch...now I'm not so sure., NOW: bonehead move of the year

Just pulled it out of the garage 1/2 hour ago.  Started right up, drives
great, and I'm hoping it leaks a lot less with the new seals.  A lot of
little odds and ends taken care of.

Still on the list: replace holy mullfler, replace water pump and possibly
radiator.

I do deserve to have my Scirocco privileges revoked!

The .80 5th is sweet, but my speedo seems off....I have to do some checking.
I know it has nothing to do with the gear, but...

Jim