What A3 calipers will fit a 16V?

I see that there are calipers for 93-96, then calipers for 96-99.  Which ones would I get to adapt to my 16V?
Also, I see some A2 calipers which are nice and cheap, but I'm not sure if they'll fit, as the ebrake cable bracket appears "twisted".  They are for an 88-92 Jetta GLI.  (where I'm looking is www.carpartstogo.com)
Help, I'm looking for a decently priced rear caliper replacement.  I would like new, as every reman I've bought has been toast so far (3 of em!).
TIA!