thanks TDI'ers

Hey just wanted to drop the list a line and say thanks
to those who responded to my TDI questions.  I bought
a 99 golf 2dr TDI.  Its a great daily driver.
Comfortable, versatille (you can fit 8 wheels & tires
in it with the seat down), it rolls down the highway
great at 80mph with power to spare, and still gets in
the 40's mpg's with real world driving.  I am very
happy.  VW has definatly improved the diesel over the
years.  Thanks to everyone who shared their thoughts.

Rocco content.
We are having some trouble with my old car.  The new
owner installed a cam cap backwards, and has since
fixed it, but now the cams still won't turn over.  We
tried swapping cams, but still nothing.  I am hoping
he didn't mess up the head, because it was a ported
one...

http://mail.yahoo.com